Coloradans are changing the lives of children, youth and families every day. The CO4kids blogs shine a light on the work being done in communities across the state.
Community blog - promoting prevention, inspirational real-life stories, and expert opinions and news from the campaign.
Professionals blog - supporting the people dedicating their careers and lives to ending child abuse in Colorado.
Parent Partner blog - amplifying the shared experiences of adoptive parents, foster families and nontraditional families raising children and young people who have experienced trauma, child abuse and neglect.
- Volunteers needed to help review child welfare cases
- Help honor youth graduating from high school or college this year
- How to Prevent Maltreatment of Children Age Five and Under
- Feedback Opportunity - Revisions to the Child Welfare Assessment Rules
- Sign Up A Waiting Child For The Colorado Heart Gallery
- Foster and Adoptive Recruitment Videos Available
- Wendy’s Wonderful Kids Ready To Support Child-Specific Recruitment
- 2017 Children's Caucus Events Now Through April 17th
- Listen To The Beat Of The Drum: Native Youth Leadership Summit Held In Denver March 11-12
- How to Choose a Safe Caregiver or Babysitter for Your Child
- Importance of Child Welfare Assessments Recognized by CDHS
- Getting ready for Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Protect & Defend: Human Trafficking Legislative Day at the Colorado State Capitol
- Evaluation of SafeCare Colorado Parent Support Program Shows Strong Outcomes for Vulnerable Families