Coloradans are changing the lives of children, youth and families every day. The CO4kids blogs shine a light on the work being done in communities across the state.
Community blog - promoting prevention, inspirational real-life stories, and expert opinions and news from the campaign.
Professionals blog - supporting the people dedicating their careers and lives to ending child abuse in Colorado.
Parent Partner blog - amplifying the shared experiences of adoptive parents, foster families and nontraditional families raising children and young people who have experienced trauma, child abuse and neglect.
- HRC releases guide on engaging prospective trans an non-binary foster and adoptive parents
- New adoption and foster care recruitment photos and videos available
- Changes coming to Trails human trafficking screening
- SFY18 Recruitment & Retention Grant
- Mentor Colorado offers training on understanding evidence & best practices for mentoring programs and screening staff & volunteers
- Feedback Opportunity - Revisions to Residential Child Care Facility Rules
- No cost co-branded and localized foster and adoptive parent recruitment materials
- November 8th: Home visiting programs recognize parents as teachers
- CDHS recognizes five adoptive families
- Three Ways You Can Help A Child Find A Family
- Colorado Heart Gallery Launches New Website
- Connecting with your teen
- Making healthy connections with your family
- Colorado has a shortage of foster parents