Coloradans are changing the lives of children, youth and families every day. The CO4kids blogs shine a light on the work being done in communities across the state.
Community blog - promoting prevention, inspirational real-life stories, and expert opinions and news from the campaign.
Professionals blog - supporting the people dedicating their careers and lives to ending child abuse in Colorado.
Parent Partner blog - amplifying the shared experiences of adoptive parents, foster families and nontraditional families raising children and young people who have experienced trauma, child abuse and neglect.
- Sample Content Available For National Adoption Month
- Share your kinship family stories with the Children’s Bureau
- Seeking presentation proposals for the 2018 Colorado Convening on Children, Youth and Families
- Now Accepting Proposals: 2018 Colorado Collaborative Justice Conference
- Research and Capacity Building Project opportunity to strengthen collaborative responses to families experiencing domestic violence involved in the child welfare system
- Focus group participants needed for CFSR interviews September 18-22, 2017
- "Aging Out" special to air next Week on CBS4
- Eagle County Department of Human Services prevention programs
- Colorado Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline recognized with Great Customer Service Award
- High quality child care builds a foundation for future success
- Parenting your school age child
- Caseworker conversations: Michelle D.
- A mom's story: What happens after you call
- High quality child care gives children a strong start